By registering for a Century 21 Redwood Realty account you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Your agreement to these terms does not require you to work with Century 21 Redwood Realty.
- You are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with Century 21 Redwood as may be defined by state law.
- Any information you obtain from the Century 21 Redwood Realty website is intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate on the Century 21 Redwood Realty website.
- You will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with your consideration of the purchase or sale of an individual property.
- You acknowledge that the individual multiple listing service (MLS), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you acknowledge the validity or the MLSs copyright to such data.
Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MRIS)
© Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Listings provided by MRIS from various brokers who participate in IDX (Internet Data Exchange). Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Insightfully Local, Inc. ("Insightfully Local," "we," or "us") provides certain information and online services that may be accessible at c21redwood.com and other affiliated web locations where these Online Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") are posted (the "Website(s)"). Throughout these Terms, all such information, online services, and web-based tools are referred to as the "Services." If you are an individual end user accessing the Services, you understand and agree that the Services are provided to you subject to these Terms, and that these Terms constitute a binding agreement between you ("You" or "User") and Insightfully Local, and are deemed accepted by you each time that you use or access the Websites. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, WE ARE UNWILLING TO GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. We reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms.
I. ACCESS AND USE OF INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL SERVICES
A. Description of the Services
Insightfully Local provides real estate listings search functionalities and statistical information. The website’s core functionalities include, but are not limited to, display of real estate listings (available, under contract and sold), market statistics, commentary by staff & real estate agents, local photography and search functionality for the purpose of establishing and advancing the sales cycle with prospective homebuyers and sellers.
B. Access to Services
You have access to certain Services and functionalities through the Websites. In or to access the full functionality of the Services you must subscribe to the Services as detailed on the Websites. By visiting and using this Website, you warrant that (i) all information and content provided by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you have an account with Insightfully Local, you agree that your account is a single license user account and separate accounts/licenses are required for each additional use and/or individual user, also you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and (iii) you are 18 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website. Insightfully Local does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
For so long as you abide by these Terms, you may use the Services. Subject to these Terms and the applicable license agreement, we also grant you a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable personal license to operate any software, scripts and other content that we may from time to time have specifically identified within the Websites or Services as available for use.
If the Services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing Insightfully Local with current, complete and accurate information as required by the applicable registration form. You may also be required to choose a password and a user name. Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of the website are restricted to authorized users only. You agree not to share your password(s), account information, or access to the Websites with any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the website.
C. General Restrictions on Use
The rights granted to you by these Terms will remain in force only for so long as these Terms remain in effect. By visiting and using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you may not resell or sublicense access to the Service to any third-party;
- you may use the Services only for your personal and business related purposes, however you are not permitted to commercialize or attempt to commercialize the Services; except to the extent that such Services are used in relation to your business as a real estate broker;
- you may not combine or integrate the Services with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us. You may not modify or create any derivative product based on the Services. You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any component of the Services is compiled or interpreted, and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting you any right to obtain or use source code;
- You may not use the Services to: (a) violate any local, state, national or international law; (b) stalk, harass or harm another individual; (c) collect or store personal data about other users; (d) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services; or (f) upload or transmit information or content that is infringing, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent or otherwise illegal; and
- without our written consent, you may not (i) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Services (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts); or (ii) frame the Websites, place pop-up windows over their pages, or otherwise affect the display of their pages.
Without limiting any rights or remedies that Insightfully Local may have available at law or in equity, including, without limitation, any right to seek monetary damages for your breach, you agree that Insightfully Local may seek a court order to compel you to comply with these terms, and You understand that we may immediately terminate your access to the Websites and/or Services at any time if you violate the restrictions set forth above.
D. Content Submission
Using reasonable efforts within its direct control, Insightfully Local shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of the Content. For the purposes of these Terms "Content" means information or data submitted by you or for you to the Services or collected and processed using the Services. You are solely and exclusively responsible for the collection, accuracy, quality, legality, completeness and use of Content. Insightfully Local does not claim ownership of any Content. As between Insightfully Local and you, you retain all right, title and interest in the Content.
E. Use of Third-Party Offerings
You may be able to access websites, content or services provided by third-parties through information made available within the Services. Additionally, from time to time Insightfully Local may refer you to one or more of our business partners who make available products or services through their respective websites or by other means (e.g., by mail or otherwise). We refer to all such websites, content, services and products as "Third-Party Offerings." Unless we otherwise inform you, your use of such Third-Party Offerings is not ordinarily required in order to access and/or use the Services. If you elect to use such Third-Party Offerings, you understand that your use of them will be subject to any terms and conditions required by the applicable third-party provider(s). You understand that we are not the provider of, and are not responsible for, any such Third-Party Offerings and that these Terms do not themselves grant you any rights to access, use or purchase any Third-Party Offerings.
As between you and Insightfully Local, we retain all right, title and interest in and to the Websites and the Services, and all related copyrights and intellectual property rights. The Insightfully Local logo is a trademark of Insightfully Local, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Unless you first obtain the copyright owner’s prior written consent, you may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform (in the case of sound recordings), or create derivative works from any copyrighted work made available or accessible via the Services. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the website and Content provided on or through the website are reserved.
Your feedback is welcome and encouraged. You agree, however, that (i) by submitting unsolicited ideas to Insightfully Local, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in those ideas; and (ii) unsolicited ideas submitted to Insightfully Local or any of its employees or representatives automatically become the property of Insightfully Local.
II. TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms will become effective and binding when you use the Websites or subscribe to the Services, when you voluntarily provide any information about yourself to us, or when you indicate your agreement by following any instructions we place on the Websites (such as buttons labeled "I Agree").
You do not need to inform us if you wish to stop using the Services. We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and your access to the Websites and the Services at any time without notice. Your rights under these Terms will automatically and immediately terminate if you fail to comply with your promises and obligations stated in these Terms. The provisions of sections I(F), IV(A), IV(B), IV(C), V(E), and V(F), will survive the termination of these Terms.
III. DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
A. No Warranties
THE SERVICES, THE WEBSITES, AND ALL INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS RELATED TO THE FOREGOING ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON INTERFERENCE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND ACCURACY OF DATA. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR -FREE OR VIRUS FREE. THE SUBMISSION OF ANY PERSONAL CONTENT AND THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL OR FROM RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES, AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAINTAIN OFFLINE BACKUP COPIES OF ALL PERSONAL CONTENT. INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL IS NOT THE PROVIDER OF, AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO, ANY THIRD-PARTY OFFERINGS. INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE SERVICES; AND YOU AGREE TO ASSUME THE SECURITY RISK FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE USING THE SERVICES.
B. Limitation of Liability
USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION, INCORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITES. IN NO EVENT WILL INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR USE THEREOF, OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL WAS ADVISED THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE LIKELY OR POSSIBLE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS EXCEED ONE DOLLAR (U.S. $1.00). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN ESSENTIAL TERM BETWEEN YOU AND INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITES AND THE SERVICES TO YOU, AND INSIGHTFULLY LOCAL WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SAME TO YOU WITHOUT THIS LIMITATION.
If you believe your copyright has been violated by works or Third-Party Offerings accessible through the Services, please contact us.
C. Modifications to Terms
D. Discontinuation Modifications to Services.
We reserve the right to modify, enhance, discontinue – temporarily or permanently – the Services at any time without notice. If you object to any changes to the Services, your sole recourse will be to cease using them. Continued use of the Services following posting of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified. We will not be liable to you or any third-party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Services.
E. Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance
You may not access, download, use or export the Website, or the Content provided on or through the Website, in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws, restrictions and regulations of any United States or applicable agency or authority, and to not directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available any services and products of Insightfully Local in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, including, without limitation, laws, restrictions or regulations pertaining to the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or missile technology.
F. General Terms
You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the Services. These Terms will be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Washington, D.C., excluding its rules regarding conflicts of law. You consent to jurisdiction and venue exclusively in Washington, D.C. The failure of Insightfully Local to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions reflected in the invalid provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that any claim or cause of action that you may have related to the Services and/or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Insightfully Local with regard to the matters described above.
What Information We Collect
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information as well as other information you directly give us on our Website. Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Website, and other user statistics.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you.
Use of Personal Information
Some of the information we collect on this Website is considered private and personal. The personal information that we collect from you includes, for instance, personal information, and demographic information submitted by you to Insightfully Local, including without limitation: names, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, preferred communication methods, user names, and passwords. We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to send you requested information on our listings and other services;
- We use your personal information to provide you with information about listings and services;
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- We use your personal information for marketing purposes and market research;
- We use your personal information to internally administer this Website and to help us improve our services; or
- We use your personal information to comply with applicable laws or regulations and to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
In general we do not disclose your personal information to third parties outside of Insightfully Local. However, we may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Insightfully Local works with other companies that help us provide our services to you, and we may provide your personal information to these companies for the limited purpose of providing services to you. We require that the companies safeguard your personal information in accordance with Insightfully Local’s policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws. The use or disclosure will be made in compliance with the law and will be limited to the relevant requirements of the law. You will be notified, as required by law, of any such uses or disclosures.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, in the course of any judicial or administrative proceeding or investigation, in response to an order of a court or administrative tribunal (to the extent such disclosure is expressly authorized), and in certain conditions in response to a subpoena, discovery request or other lawful process or request.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Insightfully Local implements commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your personal information.
Access to Your Personal Information
Our Commitment to Privacy
To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to Insightfully Local employees. We does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
Links and Public Forums
Edward Berenbaum, President
Century 21 Redwood Realty
44095 Pipeline Plaza, Suite 300
Ahsburn, VA 20147
Last updated: January 29, 2016